Friday 10 January 2014

[ Birds ] Open Question : My parakeet killed my other parakeet?

[ Birds ] Open Question : My parakeet killed my other parakeet?



1.My new parakeet killed one of the other parakeets - Yahoo Answers

Description:12-08-2008 · My new parakeet killed one of the other
parakeets. ... I am sick of people being mean and asking questions like
"Do you even care?" Of course they care, ...



2.My parakeet died. After it went outside, killed by other bird ...

Description:05-12-2012 · Best Answer: I'm so sorry. Things like that are
very hard. My budgie found a mate and laid an egg, and then a rat came and
ate her and the baby alive, so i ...



3.What killed my parakeet? - Yahoo Answers

Description:27-03-2009 · What killed my parakeet? Yesterday my Parakeet
Charlee was fine and flying around and chirping, ... Other countries allow
farmers to use all kinds of ...



4.Yahoo Canada Answers - My dog killed my parakeet? What should ...

Description:09-08-2013 · Best Answer: Its sad to know that your parakeet
is no more. :( But one should know that most dogs have hunting skills.
Beating the dog is of no use: (A ...



5.Yahoo Canada Answers - My male parakeet killed the girl ...

Description:bing.com/videos



6.Self Cleaning Oven Killed my 2 Parakeets - Parakeets

Description:08-03-2007 · Best Answer: I don;t think it killed the other
bird. the bird that died could have been sick and you were not aware of
it. The bird may have died because ...



7.Birds--General: I killed my parakeet accidentally, liquid ...

Description:Self Cleaning Oven Killed my 2 Parakeets - Questions and
Answers on Parakeet - Budgie - Keet



8.My bird killed my bird! Why?? - Yahoo! Answers UK

Description:Birds--General /I killed my parakeet ... Expert: Jennifer -
6/11/2007. Question My female budgie ... Since the other ones were also
showing symptoms and fluffed ...



9.My cat got the parakeets cage open, and one parakeet is now ...

Description:Okay. My male lovebird is found dead in the cage. His head is
decapitated and he is all bloodied up. Unfortunately, he was killed by my
female lovebird.



10.Budgies: my parakeet.. weird behavior?, behavior question, budgies

Description:Question by Boopersmommy235: My cat got the parakeets cage
open, and one parakeet is now missing a tail. What can I do? Cat opened
our Keets cage, all five got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment